Skip to main content

[Ch 1] Living freely(LEWDLY)

 CHAPTER 1: Stop the reincarnation


My name is Utagawa Shirosuke.

I started becoming a shut-in Since I was young, I found myself already 38 years old.


Thanks to my well off parents. I didn't have to worry about food, clothing, and shelter.


Of course, they were worried about me, but they didn’t blame me hard for it.


I didn't set out to become a shut-in.


If you ask me if I enjoy my current lifestyle, I honestly don't.


I'm thankful for a house that shelters me from the chilly winds and the rain, a hot meal, a hot bath, and a warm place to sleep, but human beings are greedy and unsatisfying.


I'm not some bottomless trash who threatens his parents, sometimes beats them up for money, and goes to pachinko, a special coffee shop, or to the bar.

(TL Notes- special coffee shop: It’s like a hostess cafe in which they employ young beautiful women, Pachinko: Arcade-style Gambling machine)


Hence, my days are dull.


I wake in the morning, spend my time playing video games, watch anime, and going to sleep when the night comes.


I masturbate a few times a week, but I think my energy is getting lower compared to when I was young.  


By the way, I'm still a virgin since I never go out and socialize.


The thought of dying of old age in this room is painful and filled with sadness and loneliness.


I'm sitting on a chair, opening the window and gazing blankly at the half-finished urban starry sky.


These days, the inter-world reincarnation(isekai) genre is all the rage in the web novel scene.


I enjoy reading them, but secretly I feel「Irked」about certain parts of them.


It's an easy to write template that is just saying “I was hit by a truck and god gave me cheat ability blah... blah... I live my life to the fullest with my harem of otherworldly beauties” but this is flawed thinking.


If you die, you'll be reborn in a better place with better conditions. It’s like those old teachings that were popular in the past, saying that if you die, you will go to paradise!


If there was a paradise after death, wouldn't it have been better if you were not born?


In other words, being born has meaning.


If you were kicked out of paradise, there is no way you could just die and return to paradise without doing anything!


Even if you can’t understand from a religious standpoint. Even I, an idiot, can understand this from a logical point of view.


But…. I still don’t know what I should do.


The only thing I believe is that it’s just easier to die.


But people don't have that kind of certainty.


That's why I'm worried about these mass produced dreams that invite people like me to the afterlife paradise world.


It's a concern, but there's nothing that can be done to shut-in like me who worries alone.


In any case, even now, I seem to believe if you die, you can go to those mass produced dreams and live your life.


I just hope I’m not jumping into a trap.


At the very least, I'd like it to be in a 「World」where I can just move on and do my best.


As I was thinking about this, the next thing I knew I was hearing an inorganic barb of dialogue echoing in my brain.


……CODE SSS, GRAVITY WAVEFORM B, neutrino swarm observes target reflection from object passage


I am「what?」I scurry around the room, groaning to myself, but the eerie auditory hallucinations didn’t stop.


...... Re-transmit probe wave for reconfirmation, 3,2, 1, subatomic particle passage, target reflection wave confirmed. Target and record data check initiated, match rate = 99.9999999999999999%


「Hey hey, what the hell’s going on.」


...... Parallel universe V01897563B214556A78Q9Z, the soul of the subject identified. Location identified. We are now moving to the otherworldly transfer phase.


I reacted to the words「otherworldly transfer」



「 Huh!! wait, wait, what are you talking about all of a sudden?」


But my protestations were in vain, as something like a golden magic circle appeared right below the chair I was sitting in.


「Wow! Oh my God! Stop, stop, stop! Stop it!」


 The beautiful golden magic circle begins to spin around and around.


In accordance with the ...... registration program, begin to infuse the subject with the blessing, successful, and then perform the interworld transfer.


「No stoo…...」


Shirosuke’s voice died out there, and there was no one in the room.


TL notes

Hi, there I hope you enjoyed this chapter also if you haven't noticed this is a very smutty novel(18+). So I hope you'll be comfortable with the content.


Pachinko


Special coffee shop





Comments

  1. you open for picking up suggests ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly no I'm doing this site along with another group I'm currently in. Zzzz haven't told them I'm doing this.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

[Ch 1] Memory Rewrite

Episode 1 Takahara Emi and the Notebook   I was currently making a cat's grave on a mere whim. On my way to school in the morning, a white cat was lying dead in the back alley which I use to take a shortcut to school. It's not that Memori Souta is a virtuous young man who usually does such benignant things. He is a troublesome character. Not the type to take the initiative on anything other than what he is asked to do or entrusted to do. But while I was thinking, "This cat looks like one I used to have" or "I wonder if it's normal for stray cats to die out in the open" I was on my way to the nearby park with the corpse. Holding the corpse in my arms, I looked at the cat up close, it’s white fur was still beautiful and shiny. And although it was starved enough to tell at a glance that it was dead, it was a beautiful and mysterious corpse, as if it were still alive, except for its body temperature. I dug a hole in the corner of the park, laid the corpse to

[Ch 2] Living freely(LEWDLY)

CHAPTER 2  Receiving information during transfer I was lost in my thoughts as I tore through space and time at breakneck speed. After all, there seems to be no point in crying out in this situation any longer, so I'm on the verge of giving up completely. No no, this is really happening! I could never guess that I would be caught up in the otherworldly transfer. But I’m grateful that this is a transfer rather than a reincarnation, So I’m still who I am. 「……」 But I’m still scared. I lack the slightest clue as to what’s going to happen to me. 《 Navigating the target. We are currently traversing to a parallel universe, with 30 minutes and 24 seconds left to reach the otherworld transfer point. 》 This was the mechanical monotonous voice that had been playing in my head periodically since the start. Looks like there is still nearly half an hour to go before the end of the otherworldly transition, so I decided to give it a shot. 「Hey! can I ask you a question or something like that?」 《 ..