Skip to main content

[Ch 2] Living freely(LEWDLY)

CHAPTER 2 


Receiving information during transfer


I was lost in my thoughts as I tore through space and time at breakneck speed.

After all, there seems to be no point in crying out in this situation any longer, so I'm on the verge of giving up completely.

No no, this is really happening!

I could never guess that I would be caught up in the otherworldly transfer.

But I’m grateful that this is a transfer rather than a reincarnation, So I’m still who I am.


「……」


But I’m still scared.


I lack the slightest clue as to what’s going to happen to me.


Navigating the target. We are currently traversing to a parallel universe, with 30 minutes and 24 seconds left to reach the otherworld transfer point.


This was the mechanical monotonous voice that had been playing in my head periodically since the start.


Looks like there is still nearly half an hour to go before the end of the otherworldly transition, so I decided to give it a shot.


「Hey! can I ask you a question or something like that?」


...Possible


Oh, the mechanical voice answered me.


「What kind of world am I being sent to?」 


Latest information isn’t updated. To avoid confusion due to Misinformation, we cannot answer your questions.


「……Huh?」


No, seriously.


You can't even tell this to me after you've done something as big thing as Another-world transfer!


But I want to get as much information as I can get before I reach the destination.


「Umm, Then can you tell me whatever you know?」


I’m the mechanism for inter-world transfer. Nothing more, nothing less.


So that’s what you are.


「Are you god?」


NO


Then Who made you?


Corresponds to Classified Information. You are not authorized to view it.


Do you know why I was chosen?


Corresponds to Classified Information. You are not authorized to view it.


Who Summoned me?


Corresponds to Classified Information. You are not authorized to view it.


.......


Looks like I’m not going to get information for the majority of questions.


But somehow, I feel like I can get an answer.


Can I go back to my world again?


......The mechanism was created with the sole purpose of summoning the subject. Therefore, it is not possible.


Wow, or should I say the sad reality hit me.


I looked back, but the blue earth that I remembered has long since disappeared.


But since it has the ability to transfer people to another world, the ability itself is there, isn't it?


If I could get them to change the setting, they might be able to send me back to my old world.


Theirs hope after all.


Anyway, for now, I need to get more information about the other world.


By the way, is there anything I can learn from you?


.....Explanation about blessing is available


That’s right it said something about injecting blessing.


Could that be a cheat?


...... Analyzing the target’s word, if it means the same thing as a special ability or superpower, then yes it is.


Oh, yeah. That's nice to hear. By the way, what kind of cheat did you inject for me?


a set of white magic and Otherwold's language.


Oooh White Magic now that sounds exotic.


I'm glad to hear that I have white magic.


It's a good thing that I got something useful to work with.


I'm also grateful for the otherworld's language as well, since it's probably an essential cheat for transmigrators, although it's not as simple as it sounds.


by the way. I'm not sure what kind of white magic I can use.


......First of all, the recovery system...


Thus, I was able to receive a detailed lecture from Mr. Mechanical Voice about White Magic」.


I'm really grateful. If I hadn't listened to the lecture, I would have been in a lot of trouble, thinking I didn't have any power.


After listening to the whole thing, I can honestly say that it's a pretty awesome cheat, and I'm convinced that I probably wouldn't die first, even if I went to another world.


Or rather, it seemed to have such potential that if it was done poorly, I could never die.


It's a good thing that I can recover and make all sorts of potions.


And if I can sell potions, I won't have any trouble making money.


It's reassuring to know that I can earn money without having to fight monsters.


I'm not sure if it's a good idea to go for a new one.


A world with magic and machines.


Yeah, I don't dislike it.


......Navigating the subject. You have 1 minute and 15 seconds left to reach the otherworldly summoning point.


Oh, it looks like it's about time.


Gradually, a beautiful big green star was closing in on us.


I'm starting to get a nervous stomach ache.


The otherworldly transference is nothing but a nuisance, but thanks for the cheat.


The mechanical voice doesn't react particularly well to my thanks.


......will begin the countdown to reach the target point, 10, 9, 8, 7.


As the countdown begins, my consciousness slowly falls asleep.


......6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...I have succeeded in transferring to another world.


As I listened to the words of the mechanical voice somewhere in the distance, I lost consciousness.


...... Ending the otherworldly transfer phase.


Welcome to a new world.


TL NOTES


I think many of you'll have come here to read a smutty story. Well, it'll start soon hopefully. 
The next chapter will be Thursday.














Comments

Popular Posts

[Ch 1] Memory Rewrite

Episode 1 Takahara Emi and the Notebook   I was currently making a cat's grave on a mere whim. On my way to school in the morning, a white cat was lying dead in the back alley which I use to take a shortcut to school. It's not that Memori Souta is a virtuous young man who usually does such benignant things. He is a troublesome character. Not the type to take the initiative on anything other than what he is asked to do or entrusted to do. But while I was thinking, "This cat looks like one I used to have" or "I wonder if it's normal for stray cats to die out in the open" I was on my way to the nearby park with the corpse. Holding the corpse in my arms, I looked at the cat up close, it’s white fur was still beautiful and shiny. And although it was starved enough to tell at a glance that it was dead, it was a beautiful and mysterious corpse, as if it were still alive, except for its body temperature. I dug a hole in the corner of the park, laid the corpse to

[Ch 1] Living freely(LEWDLY)

  CHAPTER 1: Stop the reincarnation My name is Utagawa Shirosuke. I started becoming a shut-in Since I was young, I found myself already 38 years old. Thanks to my well off parents. I didn't have to worry about food, clothing, and shelter. Of course, they were worried about me, but they didn’t blame me hard for it. I   didn't set out to become a shut-in. If you ask me if I enjoy my current lifestyle, I honestly don't. I'm thankful for a house that shelters me from the chilly winds and the rain, a hot meal, a hot bath, and a warm place to sleep, but human beings are greedy and unsatisfying. I'm not some bottomless trash who threatens his parents, sometimes beats them up for money, and goes to pachinko, a special coffee shop, or to the bar. ( TL Notes- special coffee shop: It’s like a hostess cafe in which they employ young beautiful women, Pachinko: Arcade-style Gambling machine ) Hence, my days are dull. I wake in the morning, spend my time playing video games, wat